No need to buy a new sim or change your number to use Jio Phone. Port your existing number to Reliance Jio to use it in Jio Phone. See the whole procedure to port your number to Jio. You don’t need to change your existing number now. See all the details about it below. Also, see the latest Recharge offer for Jio Phone.
Jio Phone; Use Your Existing Number
Yes! you can use your own number in Jio Phone without changing it or without buying a new Jio Sim with a new number. If you are using the same number for many years, then changing your number can give you a lot of trouble. All your relatives or friends will also suffer. But you won’t need to do this. Reliance Jio is giving you a facility to port your existing Number to Jio and then you can easily use it on your Jio Phone.And also there is nothing to tell you about the benefits of porting your number to Jio. Reliance Jio is becoming the largest network in the telecom industry. Check the latest Plan from Jio here.
Port Your Existing Number In Jio
Porting your number is not a big deal. It is a really simple procedure that can be done in 5 minutes. Only the company take a few days to port it. There is nothing to do but sending a message. Also, check how to port your number to any other network. you want to port your existing 2G/ 3G number into Jio 4G, then follow these simple steps by which you can port your existing number to Jio 4G Network easily and without any doubt. Check the procedure given below.
- Send an SMS ”< Port > < space> < mobile number >” to 1900. In ‘mobile number’. Write the number which you want to port in Jio at the place ‘mobile number’.
- You will receive an SMS as a unique porting code from the company.
- The code has an expiry date of 14 days, use it before the expiry date.
- Visit your nearest Jio Store to fill up the customer application form.
- You need to submit some documents like a passport size photograph of yours, address proof and your Id along with the form or if you are giving your Aadhaar Card then these documents are not needed. only you fingerprints will matter.
- Here you will be given a new Sim Card of Jio.
- For next 5 to 7 days you will continue with the same existing number of yours.
- After these days you can insert your new Jio SIM in your Jio phone and can enjoy the Jio 4G network with the latest offers from Jio.
Jio Phone Offers
Reliance Jio has many Plans that can impress any person. These Plans contain unlimited calling and data with many varieties of costs. Check the latest offer from Reliance Jio here. Talking about offers of Jio Phone, Reliance has also different offers for it. There are also upcoming offers for Jio Phone which we are going to publish soon. Just bein touch with our website. Some of the Plans of Reliance Jio is given in Table-
|309||1 GB/day||UL||UL||56 Days|
|399||1 GB/day||UL||UL||70 Days|
|509||2 GB/day||UL||UL||49 Days|
|999||90 GB||UL||UL||90 Days|
|1999||155 GB||UL||UL||180 Days|
|4999||380 GB||UL||UL||360 Days|