State Bank of India is providing the First digital platform of the country for lifestyle and banking as YONO App. The Finance Minister Arun Jaitley has recently launched it. The YONO Lifestyle Banking App will provide an easy way to implement our daily paper works on a digital platform. Know the features of SBI YONO App and also see how to download it.
About SBI YONO App
SBI YONO App is introduced by State Bank Of India or SBI to provide a digital platform for lifestyle and banking. The name YONO stands for ‘You Only Need One’ i.e. It has a property of ‘many in one’. That means you can perform the various task with the help of a single one app. In YONO, you will get lots of features of all the banking works. You can do banking here like investments, insurance etc. The SBI YONO App contains other features also like online shopping, booking etc.
SBI YONO APP Features
The SBI YONO App has all its features according to its name i.e. You Only Need One App. You can do lots of works here for which you always required to stay and wait in the queue. Here, you can create your account in State Bank of India, you can transfer money, you can buy something using this and many more works. Here, we are providing features of SBI YONO App so that you know why should you use this App-
- You can open your savings account and also access it.
- Use of YONO App will reduce your bank charges.
- YONO provide you a Platinum Debit card which has lots offer in “Book My Show”.
- It has lots of offers in each field like shopping discount etc.
- YONO is easy to use and handle just like another app.
- Pre-approved personal loans on the go (no documentation up to 1 Lac) within 2 minutes without any extra document
- It can be said as India’s largest shopping marketplace which contains Exclusive discounts and offers for SBI users.
Download SBI YONO App
Get SBI YONO app on your phone right now and enjoy one of largest marketplace for your shopping with extra
discount. If you like to have this App on your phone, follow the step given below-
- Both the iPhone users and the Android users can download this App from the given link- iPhone users, Android users.
- Click to Install the YONO app and accept all terms and condition.
- After the installation process, open the app and sign in with the number linked to your bank account.
- Then, verify your bank account with the linked phone number through OTP.
- Now, you are ready to use the app.
Link SBI Card To YONO App
Remember to link your SBI Card to YONO App so that you can have exclusive offers. To link your SBI Credit Card on YONO, follow the steps given below-
- You will only need your number which you have registered with SBI Card to link your SBI Card to YONO App.
- Go to the Credit Card block of YONO App and click on ‘Link SBI Credit Card’ icon.
- Enter the username & password which you use to log on your SBI Card.
- Click on Send OTP and you will receive OTP on that number.
- Now, enter the OTP received and you have linked your SBI Card on YONO.